Check This Out!!!

DarkHelmet82 the first link was funny(I like the Royal Canadian destroyer)the Talibans will run for cover when they see the Canadian fleet! LOL

The second one is sickening.Ctrl Alt Del helped me get out of the mess fast.I will not open any more links.

Proud to be a Canadian and of the military! LOL

Canada should buy some left over Russian Nuclear subs to revamp its leaking diesel pre WW2 fleet! LOL

TheEAR(s) Now theears

I surely hope that you American people don't believe that "battleship" to be our full technology. As a matter of fact that dingy shows a trolling motor powering it's forward crawl, you should all know these things also come equipped with oars! Boy was that neededSmile.gif

------------------

Why do you like playing around with my little scope of reality?

I can feel it all start slipping away.....

See but I don't get it, don't you think maybe we can put it on credit?

I get stupified. It's all the same...

This message has been edited by iXtreme on 10-10-2001 at 12:02 AM

Man, what a hoot! I saw the first link and thought it was cute. As I took a chance on the second link at the same time I was pulling a long one on me beer, and I Sprayed me Monitor! Then my wife came into the computer room to see what I was Laughing/Choking about and she says " Assult with a dead weapen " that made me laugh even harder!

Here is a link for ya ( don't worrie, it is not in any way like the other one!)

Http://www.xs4all.nl/~dromero/diplomacy.swf

Its worth the wait if you are on dial up!

cwm7.gif

my brohter is in from college, i woke him up and made him seethis.. even though he was pretty mad i woke him, he enjoyed it.

wow, the wind is at 24mph, gusts of 37 and there is all kinds of stuff flying around, a huge storm is coming in... hickory nuts keep hitting the roof, they can give you a concusion!... it sounds like someone with a hammer banging on teh roof... not so good!

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free @ 1-888-554-5665

this is way off topic, but look at this storm that is about to hit me...

i am the red dot in the center of the pic. pretty cool eh? got the radar from weatherbug but added the arrows and stuff.cwm4.gif probably gonna get offline now cause i don't want it to blow up my computer!

storm2.jpg

sorry to get so OT but like i said, bored, insomniac, and whatever excuse i can think of to be up.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free @ 1-888-554-5665

This message has been edited by justin_tx_16 on 10-13-2001 at 01:51 AM

yeah, we live in a 5000 square foot shack... just joking... well the storm went through, actually never went offline, and it knocked down a few trees, had hickory nuts flying arond like hail stones, and we got like 5 inches of rain, at least. the fastest the wind got here was 45 mph, it was in gusts though. stayed mostly at 17-27mph... i love weather, used to want to be a meterologist, my uncle is, that is a lot of fun to me. what a dork!

well, we survived, see ya

------------------

-justin