Component/Audio Switch Box

JBRichter

Hey Guys,

I need a switch box that handles component and optical audio. I have been checking around the net and seen them anywhere for $90 to $1000. 4 in and 1 out would be just fine for me. I saw one by Audio Authority and it was $180. It has 100 Mhz @ -3db. I'm told to have at least a 30 Mhz signal so I would imagine the 100Mhz would be fine. My out cable is 50 feet. Anybody here use one of these or a switchbox in general?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Photos of the switch box are below.

JBR

Unfortunately a 4 in 1 component switcher usually goes for about $400.00. Key Digital makes one with coax audio, JVC has a few models with the optical audio for $700.00. I have both of them and they work fine (2 KeyDigitals, 2 JVC's) Check the digitalconnection.com website.

JJK

I needed a 3 into 1 component and ended up just buying a receiver that does component switching, as it was in the same price range as any decent switch box. Word of caution though, dont skimp on the 50 foot component cable. I bought a cheapy 30ft length off eBay and i see interference in the picture, which is a major drag.