RF-7

bambam

I just purchased the RS7's after first listening to the RS35's. I was impressed with the sound of the RS35's they beat my expectations. But, when I then listened to the RS7's - it was clear in my mind that, while 35's were VERY good, the RS7's were the permanent solution - I would not feel the urge to upgrade. The bass was clearly better - more defined and less strained.

Once home, I actually set them up as 2 channel mains first and played music for several hours before moving them to the surround position. I was absolutely blown away by the sound qualtiy of these surrounds. They were good enough as 2 channel speakers that many of us on this forum would probably find them quite enjoyable just for audio!

Matched to my RF5's they were even more impressive. With the RF7's - they are truely glorious - a real treat that does not cost that much more money. In my case the extra cost was worth it. Keep in mind, I approached these from an audio perspective, as I felt that if they met my criteria for Audio, Home Theater application would be a piece of cake.

Mark