Frappr map for Klipsch Forum members

Thumpelstiltskin

Something is wrong, TheEar, I see only Kudret in Montreal...

EDIT: Sorry, they show up when you zoom in.

I added myself in Rimouski... I'm the only one around for some distance! (I know one in Quebec City who is not shown)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something is wrong, TheEar, I see only Kudret in Montreal...

EDIT: Sorry, they show up when you zoom in.

Man, you guys are within a few blocks from eachother!

Have you guys all visited eachother's system?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Opps, missed your reply since I've been moving. You guys are welcome to drop by anytime you drive by Rimouski. We are also at a good location for a pit stop from Montreal on the way to the Gaspe penninsula. I live 600' from a beach, with a nice view on the water. KHorns image well too (Sorry about that one!).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK, we now have our own group map. Just click on the link below and enter your info so everyone will know where you are. You don't have to enter your exact address, just the zip code. http://www.frappr.com/klipschforum

The link hasn't worked for a couple of days now -- the page and space for the map comes up but the map doesn't appear. Can it be brought back to life? Thanks,

Larry

No, it's still not working for me. The page comes up quickly, but the space stays blank and the info line at the bottom says it's downloading one remaining item. Which doesn't finish.

It worked just fine for me until the last week or so. I'm not planning to change my browser, if that's what firefox and mozilla would require. I'll look for blocks in my protection ware. Any other ideas?

Larry

• 4 weeks later...