Everyone please play nice, and have a happy new year.

tigerwoodKhorns

Maybe it's the holidays, but there is way too much bickering around here lately. I just want to learn more about power conditioners, not see someone get attacked for suggesting a product.

I like it here, a lot, and I always thought that the house rule was to be polite and respectful, meaning to disagree, but not attack. This is a great place for information from many who have tried it all, and everyone is always willing to help a newby (evewn if we all give different info). Can't we all just get along?

I will not be on the forum for several days, so everyone have a happy new year. It will be interesting to see where this thread ends up.

Chris

Hey, Chris. Nice remarks. All I've wanted is to see someone who hasn't heard Klipsch through a 200+watter to give it a try and see if there's all the difference I say there is. Too many are dismissing the notion off-hand and retorting harshly. Hopefully some will give it a try and give some honest, down-to-earth feedback. If they hate it, so be it. I think many would love it. Have fun!