Not Klipsch BUT...

John Pearlman

...I'm thinking about picking up some Ohm Walsh 2's for use in a second system. I have extra gear that I need to use that I'd rather not sell so I thought I'd start a second system. I have LaScalas already so the Klipsch base is covered but I can't resist these for the price. So, has anyone here heard them? Are they worth the c note that I will be paying for them?

As noted above, It's been a long time since I listen to them as well and I too was not very impressed. At the time I listen to them I also listened to a set of Warfdales, I ended up with a pair of Warfdales.

But if they are in good shape and they sound good to you then go for it. Worse case you could always resell them.

scooter

OK sounds good (or bad depending on the speaker) Anyway, I'll pick them up and give 'em a shot. Its only going to be a reciever based system anyway so what the heck. I figured I'd be getting a better response to these because of what I've read on the rest of the net but perhaps those others haven't heard Klipsch yet....