20-39CS or CS_Ultra?

DrPyro

Yo Guys....

From these rave reviews of the SVS subs, you have convinced me to replace my KSW-12 (Which i have found lacking in mutiple ways since day one....).

But the question is now "WHICH ONE??"

I definately looking at one that goes down to 20Hz, so that really leaves 2 choices, the 20-39CS or the CS_Ultra. I would most likely get only one sub due to limited space, has anyone compared the two or wondered if they would have been happier with the Ultra rather then the 20-39CS? I'll mainly use the system for 33% HT & 66% Classical (symphonies)Music (some rock mixed in with for a change of pace).

I have emailed TV (who has been very helpfull) but i'm still not sure which one...Any suggestions/comments?

-DrPyro

------------------

Receiver: Denon AVR-3801

DVD: Denon DVD-1000

Front: RF-3's

Rear: RS-3's

Center: RC-3

SubW: KSW-12

I would take the SVS Ultra no doubt.The Ultra is in another league,for sub bass quality,output and quality is as good as it gets in a compact "cabinet".

This is if you can fork the extra green.

If you can then go for it,later you can always add a second Ultra for even more output!With one most should have plenty.

For music the SVS Ultra is fantastic,matched with my Dynaudios like a charm.The Ultra is fast and so uncolored(no boomyness...does in no way mean the Cylinder series are).

I just love the Ultra massive driver.Aerial like in built and performance!For much less.

I say if green is not missing,the Ultra is the choice.

TheEAR(s) Now theears