THX120 sub placement question

Tom Adams

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Jay (and you too DrWho). Work has been kicking my as* recently and I've been home with the wife for the past week due to some sugery she had. So this forum hasn't been at the forefront of my attention. Anyhow.........

I haven't forgotten about you guys nor my DIY sub project. I've just had to put it on hold due to other pressing matters. With any luck I'll be able to start making sawdust about the middle of March. And since I'm a total newb at this, I intend to start a new thread describing the build process - both good & bad.

Thanks for the drawings Jay. They convey all I need to know.

Later......... [:)]

Tom

Hey Tom, your name came up today. I have been looking at a cherry RSW 15 that the Beaufort Audio Warehouse had for some time now and Dennis finally made me a deal, $1200 out the door, all boxes and manual. I brought it home today. Anyway, we were talking about Klipsch as we listened to the Maggies they have set up and I was telling him about my homemade KLF center. He said, well, "oh, one of our customers in Savannah has an all Heresy set up and they are in really cool looking cabinets, etc etc" I asked, hey, his name wouldn't be Tom Adams would it? Of course it was and he said that you and Russ were good buds. They're good guys over there, I have bought a good bit of stuff from them over the years....all Klipsch. I could take or leave the Savannah store too....went in there last year to buy a Reference 200.7 amp and they treated me like I was a leper or something. Walked out. Next week went into the Bluffton Store and paid cash for one that Mike had for a job on Daufuskie that was on hold and for $300 cheaper......