Tube Tech

Chef Henry

trying to find good techs locally can be a headache IMHO, really good techs are few are far between, better to box it up and send it to one of the good ones. I have used http://www.vintageamplifierrestoration.com/ for a couple of jobs and they were very reasonalby priced, good communicators and worked well with me (I needed mods as well as restoration and they advised me well). contacts "the bobs" over there I am sure you will eb pleased with their work. regards, tony

Finding good tube techs locally is an issue - at least out here. I have had excellent experience with Craig Otsby at www.nosvalves.com for my Dynaco and Scott equipment as well as with Audio Classics. ( www.audioclassics.com) for my tube mac gear. I have searched around my area for tube techs and have only found guys who really didnt know what they were doing. If you are totally adverse to shipping you might want to try a local guitar or music shop. I have had local guys work on my tube guitar amps - although not to great satisfaction!