Advice on RF-7 purchase

mtber101

As of about two weeks ago, Ultimate Electronics had several left at various stores. All open box or demo. They also had some killer deals on Sunfire as well. They had a Theater grand IV for just over $900. www.ultimateelectronics.com call the closest store.

I was the guy that just got the RF-7s. I called Ultimate Electronics

origninally looking to purchase a set of RF-35's. They did a search and

came up with the black RF-7's for $306 each. The sales person did a

search and there were only two left around the US. I had one shipped

from Las Vegas and the other came from Missouri. These were supposed to

be open box but both speakers arrived in mint condition with original

boxes and everything. I ran into a pretty sweet deal. I am amazed with

the sound these put out and it was a great investment.

I went to Ultimate to pay for the RF-7's and the RS-7's and I ended up

bringing a Sunfire Theatre Grand IV home as well and also a pair of

Monster Power amps from jzoz01. Ultimate has the RF-7 in cherry for

$1200 a pair. I had been looking into the Reference 7 setup for quite

some time and I couldn't turn this deal down. I would have liked to

bring an RSW-15 home as well but I just couldn't spend that extra money.

Call around to local dealers. A friend of mine just purchased an open box (black) pair of RF-7s for $614 at Ultimate Electronics. That was for the pair, not each. They also had a few of the RSW15s available for $900, all demo models though.

Any chance you could give me the phone # of this store? As Jay said, I've been looking for a cherry RSW15 for about 2 years.

Thanks!

And thanks for looking out for me Jay.[A]

Call around to local dealers. A friend of mine just purchased an open box (black) pair of RF-7s for $614 at Ultimate Electronics. That was for the pair, not each. They also had a few of the RSW15s available for $900, all demo models though.

Any chance you could give me the phone # of this store? As Jay said, I've been looking for a cherry RSW15 for about 2 years.

Thanks!

And thanks for looking out for me Jay.[A]

Ultimate's website is www.ultimateelectronics.com. There is a store locator with phone numbers on their website. If you call the closest store, they can do a nationwide search. I think this will be the best way to find what you are looking for.

I just stopped in Ultimate the other day for no apparent reason, actualy was looking for a pair of RB-75's. They didn't have any 75's, but they had a pair of RF-7's in cherry for $1100. I bet they would sell them for $900-950. They also had a RSW-15 for $960. I talked them down to $760 + tax for the sub. If anybody is interested, it is the Ultimate in Edina, MN

$1200 is not bad for a pair of RF-7s. I wish they had more of the black ones though. My friend Josh bought them for half that. Last ones Ultimate had in the country though. One speaker came out of Vegas, and the other from Missouri. I would pick up another pair or tow at that cost if they still had them. They also had all their Monster Z series cables marked down a ton too. Like 60% off so they are now only mildly overpriced instead of grossly overpriced.