Looking for chorus 2 speakers?

cool5

The Chorus II midrange is far superior (I prefer the Chorus II midrange

over the heresy, cornwall, khorn and lascala....gotta love tractrix

flares). In a comparison, the RF7 should have punchier bass - though I

wouldn't presume to claim that either one's bass is superior.

Just recently my young ears have had the privilidge of listening and owning some of the heritage line. What I really love about the heritage speakers is the way they are more "laidback" than reference speakers. (Please, dont everyone attack me for that at once...). I really enjoy classical music...really classical music, from the 17 and 18 and 19 hundreds. I always found the reference 7's to be a bit fatiguing with classical music, especially with piano. The heritage (ie - chorus, heresy and cornwalls) really have that defining touch to be able to do that extra something for me.

I love my reference 7's for what they do, they rock and they roll. They have the lets jamm it and dance edge...

but with the heritage, I got my music bases covered.

I found the Chorus speakers for a good price, couldnt let it pass.

I wanted a set of Chorus II's, but as I understand it, you can't get replacement parts for them. That is why I decided to go the cornwall route. The Chorus would certinally be a better fit for my living room for sure. Not a lot of options for those huge *** cornwalls.

Just recently my young ears have had the privilidge of listening and owning some of the heritage line. What I really love about the heritage speakers is the way they are more "laidback" than reference speakers. (Please, dont everyone attack me for that at once...). I really enjoy classical music...really classical music, from the 17 and 18 and 19 hundreds. I always found the reference 7's to be a bit fatiguing with classical music, especially with piano. The heritage (ie - chorus, heresy and cornwalls) really have that defining touch to be able to do that extra something for me.

I love my reference 7's for what they do, they rock and they roll. They have the lets jamm it and dance edge...

but with the heritage, I got my music bases covered.

I found the Chorus speakers for a good price, couldnt let it pass.

When I listen to my Forte II's playing a Mozart piano concerto, I can almost hear the piano on stage or in the room. It is not quite like either one, but close. It is close enough to visualize the hammers hitting the keys though....

I wanted a set of Chorus II's, but as I understand it, you can't get replacement parts for them. That is why I decided to go the cornwall route. The Chorus would certinally be a better fit for my living room for sure. Not a lot of options for those huge *** cornwalls.

Moon, you should not need replacement parts. I have never heard a story of anyone having to replace a part unless they abused it. I have run a 1980 Yamaha integrated, a sub $400 sony av receiver, and now a $250 panasonic av receiver through mine and not had a problem. These are Klipsch products hand crafted in Hope, like your cornwalls. I bet you have not had to replace anything on your corns, have you?