Center Channel speaker on top of my TV?

Bill H.

I would say, "sure... depending on the depth measurement of the top of the TV set"

you seem to have found the fatal flaw in far to many stands... no room for a 'real' center... the reason that after looking at about 50 stands in person and well over 1,000 PICs on the web, I decided to build my own.

I would say, "sure... depending on the depth measurement of the top of the TV set"

you seem to have found the fatal flaw in far to many stands... no room for a 'real' center... the reason that after looking at about 50 stands in person and well over 1,000 PICs on the web, I decided to build my own.

DIY's are always more fun. More satisfaction in the end.

Go to my profile and hit the link on my entertainment center I built, ...w/ a LaScala center channel !!

BillH - Not sure if this will work, but "they" used to sell a VCR shelf that would attach to the top of your TV and extend over the back, with 2 adjustable legs that would support the back of the shelf on the back casing of you TV, with little feet on the legs. I bought mine at an "Organized Living" store or similar, and used it for a VCR, but it might work for your speaker (with some overhang of the speaker). Not sure if they are still sold...