This is interesting

customsteve01

This isn't apparently anything really new. In my psychology and sociology class we discussed an experiment where they had one volunteer ask what the right question was and 3-5 different (undercover volunteers) prior gave the wrong answer. 9 out of ten times the real volunteer would give the wrong answer even though he knew the right one. Peer pressure anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

The funniest age that this is sooooooo true, is the Middle School/ High school ages too. As a past DJ to a lot of parties, I saw this first hand. To kids, there are songs to listen too, songs to dance too, songs that are just cool. (In their own minds..) Even anti songs.. LOL.

As much as many kids do not want to admit it.. All your trying to do in school is to some how "fit in." Not be attacked, and get through somehow.

Now do not hit the messenger (ME) this is a proven fact. You choose a group to fit into, or create your own.. Or even fit in by not fitting in in disgust as well. Kids look awkward, and they are they choose music that makes them feel good about themselves.. or escape into something they have no clue. (Look no further than suburbia and white males into Rap like their life resembles most of what is sung about at all. LOL)