The Aristocrats!!

IndyKlipschFan

OK, if you love comedy, how and why some jokes are told, and understand the inside joke of the joke too?

THIS movie is simply the best!

Take some of the best names in comedy, let them re tell a inside joke their way... Without ruining it or maybe purposely ruining it. LOL.. A list of what haves MUST be in the joke.... How far can YOU take it too......

A MUST SEE!!!! I have not laughed this hard in a LOOOONNNG time.

And Gilbert Godfry... OMG, His take after 9/11 at the Hugh Hefner roast... I lost it, I was laughing so hard!!! He really is one of the funniest people I have ever seen do stand up ever pushing the envelope.

OK, if you love comedy, how and why some jokes are told, and understand the inside joke of the joke too?

THIS movie is simply the best!

Take some of the best names in comedy, let them re tell a inside joke their way... Without ruining it or maybe purposely ruining it. LOL.. A list of what haves MUST be in the joke.... How far can YOU take it too......

A MUST SEE!!!! I have not laughed this hard in a LOOOONNNG time.

And Gilbert Godfry... OMG, His take after 9/11 at the Hugh Hefner roast... I lost it, I was laughing so hard!!! He really is one of the funniest people I have ever seen do stand up ever pushing the envelope.

agreed, its not for the too-decent of us ;) but what a hilarious dvd

OK, sitting in a bar... with a buddy after a few. I told this joke.. It got more and more bizarre and he egged me on with suggestions.. .. The people we told just laughed out loud really hard and the bartender who saw the movie... Laughed too.. He said, "I owe you two a drink." Hilarious!!!!!!

OK, sitting in a bar... with a buddy after a few. I told this joke.. It got more and more bizarre and he egged me on with suggestions.. .. The people we told just laughed out loud really hard and the bartender who saw the movie... Laughed too.. He said, "I owe you two a drink." Hilarious!!!!!!

lol you serious? thats awesome. I'll keep in mind what to do when I next run outta cash for a drink at the bar ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, I finally got around to seeing this. It was a little annoying, the way it quickly cuts from person to person to person in mid sentence. I would have liked it better without this.

Bob Saget may well be the most foul person walking the streets right now...