Anyone here own the Promedia 2.0 PC speakers? - Shoud I get a pair?

triode

I thought I would ask this here instead of the Pro Media Forum, so that I could get a '2 channel perspective'

I need a pair of semi-portable PC speakers to plug into my Laptop and am hearing good things about the Promedia Ultra 2.0 speakers.

Are these the ones to buy currently?

THanks

exactlly the same here...got a set for the GF and she liked them so much and is so into music that I thought, hey, I'll give 'em a try...I bought a 2nd set and they replaced my OE HK that came with the Dell...I don't listen to much to music on my PC (Got Heresys in the next room and K'Horns downstairs) but I do listen more to it on the PC and these sound great! Refurbs from the Klipschstore should be a no brainer IMHO...

Bill

Well, congrats on your purchase.

I have a pair of the ultra 2.0's on my desk. They are the very best (non sub) computer speakers I've ever heard. They have truly surpsising bass. I can listen to Black Sabbath and be simply amazed and not thinking I'm missing anything.

The best are the Klipsch GMX 2.1, with sub, of course. they are absolute a$$ kickers.