Back from London

pauln

Two weeks in London, my impressions... girls wearing super pointy shoes like the wicked witch of the West, goofy guy's hair styles (close bur and moussed up 'I just rolled out of bed' hair, strange clothing choices, ineffective service strategies, security cameras everywhere, food so bad I spent all my time in the Indian restaurants, and the absolute worst popular music I have ever heard... what's going on with the UK?

Two weeks in London, my impressions... girls wearing super pointy shoes like the wicked witch of the West, goofy guy's hair styles (close bur and moussed up 'I just rolled out of bed' hair, strange clothing choices, ineffective service strategies, security cameras everywhere, food so bad I spent all my time in the Indian restaurants, and the absolute worst popular music I have ever heard... what's going on with the UK?

Spent 5 yrs in the Navy from 80-85 and saw some wild things,call it culture shock.My fav was Australia,been to both coasts and my impressions were completely different.Sidney was and I have never been there like London or at least what I thought it would be like.Perth was like southern Cal.from the sunny weather to the architecture.Cant forget the McD's and KFC's,just like home.All this a huge change from the 3rd world countries before that.Of them the Subic Bay,Philippines was the best,basically an adult Disney land,spent 30 days leave there before getting out.That was interesting.If I could sum up the experience I would say we don't know how lucky we have it here in the U.S.,believe me it could be a lot worse.

Greg