it's a Bird, it's a Plane, nooooo, it's SixCats!

SixCats!

Hi all,

SS (Bill) , nice to see you here as well. I hope to learn a lot of good information and in general have fun. Steve, soooo, you lived in Bangor eh? Gambling is the root of all EVIL lol. I suspose you heard that, that well know BUFFET in Bangor (across from the Park/Waterfront) is no longer a BUFFET but is now filled with SLOT machines! Unreal. Anyway, I live in a small Town (population of just over 3,000). I am located 12 miles South of the Capital of Augusta. Oooh, my wife and I attended the first, second (missed the third) U.S. NATIONAL FOLK/MUSIC FEST (in Bangor) which has been held there the last three years. Great FREE music! It was so popular (broke all the US records for attendence in Bangors' first year) that the City of Bangor now hosts it's OWN Music Fest each Summer. I hope I can make it up there this Summer. Maybe I'll run into THOR (from AK) who lives in Bangor. Frzinnvt, WOW, so your buying NEW Cornwalls lll's. Fantastic! I wish I had that kind of money to purchase Speakers. That being said, pray tell, (if I may be so bold) why are you buying the lll's when you have BELLE's ? Are the lll's suppose to perform BETTER than the BK's ? Either way, I sure hope you enjoy your new toys! Al, now that's a purrty Cat! Yea, I have Seven Kittys! TOO many! Hey hey Mark! Good to see you here my friend! Ooooh, I wrote (per your suggestion) to your buddy in NH. I never heard back. Oooh well. Jacksonbart, lol, we have TWO rather LARGE litter boxes! A major pain in the Ars! Oooh guys, I MIGHT have a lead on some FREE Tube gear! I am keeping my fingers crossed! I will let you know if it pans out.

Regards,

SixCats!

... Oldtimer...I could not find the BIO page to list my location and other information.

SixCats!

If you click on your login name at the tope of the page where it says "Signed in as ____"

You get all the options for your profile. Welcome. We are all crazy here, it just seems that way.

Bruce

Hi Bob,

Well...just a "yardCat" is lovely! Sort or reminds me of my little female

"BUCK THE WONDER KITTY!". (yea, I know...female/Buck ?) This is why BUCK is the WONDER KITTY lol. Long story.

Ooooh...is there any way to REPLY to posts and VIEW ALL the replies at the same time ? Otherwise, I find it is VERY difficult to respond to posters by name. Thanks.

Regards,

SixCats!

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the info on how to post for BIO. Ooooh, I see you too have a pair ofJBL 4311's. I own a pair of JBL 4311B Control Monitors and I LOVE them! was using the JBL's with my ALLIED 333 but, after almost a year of trouble free (and wonderful sounding performance) the 333 seemed to have trouble driving the JBL's without BASS distortion. I now use my KG 4's w/ the 333. I HOPE to later find a more powerful PP Amp for the JBL's. Oooh, I got the JBL's FREE from my Brother in RI who found them at a yard sale along with a NIKKO Receiver and a Cassettee deck for $10.00 ALL! Geeezee, Brother Doug did NOT need the Speakers and gave them to me! Oooh, if he ever get up here to Maine and hears the 4311B's he's going to regret it lol. Well, I did do something nice for Brother Doug for the speakers.

Regards,

SixCats!