Who have a pair of AK-2 network for sale?

lorcoll

That is not a good price, that is an incredible price considering the T5A autoformers on those AK-2 boards alone will cost close to $80 new if you can find them.

You should look for used AK-3's instead, it is a better network but you aren't going to find either for $100 unless you get really lucky, and shipping them to Italy won't be cheap either.

That said I upgraded my AK-2's to AK-3's, then I replaced all the parts with better ones so I have just about all the parts that you need. The only thing that I am missing is the 4mh coils that go in the woofer bin I have everything else.

I have the following Klipsch OEM parts from the AK-2's:

4 - 70uf Aerovox caps with securing brackets (woofer circuit 140uf each)

2 - 13uf Aerovox caps (midrange circuit)

6 - 2uf caps (tweeter circuit - 3 each)

2 - T5A autoformers

2 - 4mh iron core coils (midrange circuit)

All these parts are in great shape and in working order.

All you would need is two 4mh iron core coils for woofers.

I won't ship to Italy but if you have someone stateside that will do it for you I can send the parts to them. I would sell them all to you for $60 plus stateside shipping if you want them.

Lorenzo,

Last year I listened to some AK-2 (I'm pretty sure) from Bob Crites. I just had them for a few weeks to test drive his prototype units. Since then he has mentioned to me that he and Michael had tweaked the arrangement of components on the board and like what they've done.

One other thing he mentioned is that the number of parts made it more costly than some of his other offerings.

I'd suggest to contact Bob "BEC" and check it out with him.