FS: Velodyne F-1500R 15" Servo Subwoofer

Frzninvt

I am selling one of my Velodyne F-1500R 15" Servo Subwoofers. It is for local pickup because it weighs 100lbs and is 20" X 20" X 20" I have three and I really only need two of them. It is in excellent cosmetic condition and 100% operational, I do have the remote control for it and I have a copy of the owner's manual for it. This sub was $1600 smackers new, and it would cost you that to match its performance.

Output is clean and gut wrenching low thanks to the accelerometer that monitors cone movement 1000's of times a second. No boomy bass here!

I am asking $500 or best offer for it. I am located near Burlington, VT in New England and I am reasonably close to the Canadian border.

I have an original carton for one of my other ones, but not the original packing. It would be close to $100 to ship this heavy beast though if I could manage to get it solidly packed for shipment.

It would have to go UPS Ground since I think Fedex Ground maxes out at 70lbs. I would have to think about it though since it is a big PITA to move, load, and ship.

I have an original carton for one of my other ones, but not the original packing. It would be close to $100 to ship this heavy beast though if I could manage to get it solidly packed for shipment.

It would have to go UPS Ground since I think Fedex Ground maxes out at 70lbs. I would have to think about it though since it is a big PITA to move, load, and ship.

FWIW Frzn.....when I sold my Sherbourn 7/1200A (120 lbs), I shipped it UPS fully insured and the cost was only around 50 bucks. Of course, it wasn't as big as your sub, so that might jack the price up.

Tom

I'll ship this beast if someone wants it for actual shipping and insurance costs to your location. It would be extremely tough if not impossible to match its performance at this price point.

The box dimensions would be 25" D x 25" W x 28" D and weight at 100lbs shipped from 05495, insure at $550 so you can calculate shipping costs, I think it is above the Fedex Ground weight limits which is a shame since they are cheaper and faster.

Operation is 100%, cosmetics are excellent plus with only some minor chipping at the base. I can get some photos if need be.

Due to price, I've never considered a Velodyne sub. Now that I'm interested in this one, could those who know chime in and tell me how the F-1500R compares to what I've been looking at? [RW12, SVS 16-46+, sub-12, PB12-ISD/V, PB10-ISD to name most of them]. I listen to organ music, classical, jazz blah blah blah... I'll update my system profile if that will help.