Anyone interested in 2a3 tubes?

steamer

Are you interested in splitting the cost of this auction on ebay if we were to win.A max price would be set to bid of course.The auction is for a quad of NOS RCA/USN CRC 2a3 blackplates.I can use 2 but not 4.If interested send me pm.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NOS-USN-RCA-2A3-matched-quad-black-plate_W0QQitemZ9714168148QQcategoryZ67816QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Greg

Greg,

BTW. what will be the fair value of such a quad?

Kudret

Ebay is such a strange market place, that it is hard to determine what is "fair value" for any given product. The military grade 2A3's, such as these, can sell from $150 to $250 a pair depending on the interest during any given point in time within the non Sun-Ra universe. You just never know! The good news is RCA made so many of these 2A3 blackplates that if you don't get this quad, there will be more available in the future.

Klipsch out.

Greg,

I was thinking about bidding on them but I will stay away.. There will be other quads.

BTW. what will be the fair value of such a quad?

Kudret

Kudret,

I am unsure of the value,but will be at my computer in the final minutes.If the price isnt too crazy I will be bidding.If you are interested in bidding dont let me stop you.

I see you could use all 4 with your Seths.What do you have in them now?

Greg

Greg, to be real honest with you I was going in with you to help you out.

I put the new sovteks in the other day, I have about 25hours on them and they are really sounding sweet. Of course I was wondering about the RCA sound too. I figured it couldn't hurt to have them.

Jay

Greg, to be real honest with you I was going in with you to help you out.

I put the new sovteks in the other day, I have about 25hours on them and they are really sounding sweet. Of course I was wondering about the RCA sound too. I figured it couldn't hurt to have them.

Jay

Jay,

Appreciate you tring to help out,but not a big deal really.For $150 it would have been a good deal.Sounds like you are liking the Sovteks as I do.The RCA's are better but maybe not worth what the asking price is nowadays.I wanted to call to say no big deal and I wasnt worried about it.

Greg