For sale: Bob Crites new tweeters

Well, I love to hear all these opinions. They'll be wrong...... they'll sound great.....it's hard work changing networks and tweeters on the cornwall [:D] (That's a good one)

Basically, I can't wait to get them and find out which it is.

I have gotten spoiled changing parts on my LaScalas. Let's face it, it couldn't get an easier. I've been inside my cornwalls a few times and it's "power tools" for those. I think it's 16 screws if I remember. No way by hand. I've done that a couple of times.

Mine are verts so changing tweeters will be a snap.

My corns have become my outdoor speakers driven by my Scott 299. On nice weekend "cookout" and yard work days I put them outside on the basement patio which is under my deck (11 feet above). It's like a mini ampitheater and sounds awesome. The bass that comes out into my yard and up onto my deck is really strong and clear. But in contrast to the top end on my LaScalas it's very noticeable that the K-77s aren't as good as the CT-125s. Especially outdoors.

I'm guessing I'm going to be happy. [:D]

Every time I see this thread title pop up it says:

For Sale: Bob Crites...

and I think to myself 'Bob's a pretty good guy, why would someone want to sell him?"

M

If you did win the "Bob Crites" auction--how many hours could you put him to work a day and still be considered humane? :-)