Hey MOON

Ah ha Colter is in a post competition. [:D] You have some road ahead of you if you wish to surpass Justin [:P]

I better pick up my pace as for the last two years I have been too quiet,tiome to open up with all the cannons and catch up a little.

lol, I'm never going to keep up at this rate.

They should keep track of file space used (minus file attachments) to see who is actually writing more. I think it'd be interesting because there are a few guys who are always writing long posts and then there are lots of others who write one word witty comments. Not saying either is better than the other, but it'd be interesting nonetheless to compare against the actual thread total.

Yeah that is correct,a new babe thread where I can post by 40 plus GB worth of material! [:$]

Now I would take over the forum in no time.

DrWho,

Colter went from the quality posts to the quantity,he cuts corners here. One liners do not make much of a statement here.

My abrasive style is sure to generate responses from a few. [:P]

I dunno, I kinda dig his oneliners...and I'm starting to get a hang of "johnny speak" - I think one of these days I might attempt a 10 page post completely done in that style [;)]

An ideal I am reaching for by that escapes me. [:S]

you mix that with a bit of souther-Cal stoner and you've got it. But so much Japanese not to afford.

[apologies to my friend johnyholiday, without whom my mind would not take these forays into freedom. Not to be making fun, more like appreciating the art of the word, can ya dig it man?]