Dope from Hope

Marvelous information. I hope many of the forum members will have a look at P. 69

Vol. 22 N0 3 for August 1983.

Many in this forum seem to forget we are trying to recreate a live performance and we should listen to as much live music as is available to us.

Norm

////////////////////////

Marvelous information. I hope many of the forum members will have a look at P. 69

Many in this forum seem to forget we are trying to recreate a live performance and we should listen to as much live music as is available to us.

Norm

/////////////////////////////

you mean put down the horns, drivers, inductors, caps, jigsaw, cables, spl meters....and actually listen to music rather than tinker?

////////////////////////

Norm

/////////////////////////////

you mean put down the horns, drivers, inductors, caps, jigsaw, cables, spl meters....and actually listen to music rather than tinker?

blasphemy! [;)]

Do not mean to hijack, but thought I would share an interesting point.

Note the letter in the attachment is signed by P. Woody Jackson. In the early 80's when I had my audio store(1979 - 1990), and before he went National, Woody was our West Coast Klipsch Sales Rep. He would come into town a couple times a month and usually spend the night. We always had a good time and Woody is a great guy. Once Woody moved up the food chain, a gentleman by the name of Kent Sheldon became the West Coast Klipsch Rep. Woody was responsible for having me back in Hope for a week at the "Compound" which I obviously will never, ever forget.

One does not forget things like standing shoulder to shoulder with PWK in the new anechoic chamber, listening to Miss Valerie play the two pianos in her living room or watching PWK run his model railroad from the shop in the backyard out to his lap pool. Just a few of the great memories that I will always be thankful to Woody for.

• 2 years later...