rf-7's on bay for 650.00

Sounded like too good of a price for RF-7's in Cherry, looking at the pictures they look quite beat up, for the picky it would be hard to proudly display them in that condition and his comments:

**see the "do not piss of your girlfriend when she knows you love your speakers more than her" section of the Klipsch manual.

Makes you wonder if his girlfriend tossed them down some stairs to get in that condition!!

Providing the woofer with the distorted cone is OK, which it may not be, this would really not be that bad a deal for someone if you think about it. Also, providing none of the guts were torn loose/damaged.

For less than $100.00, one could do a quick and easy re-veneer of the top and sides and take care of 85% of the visible wounds from the thrashing these have taken. Grilles maybe, I don't know. Could still be alot of speaker for the dough.

Someone out there hankerin' for a project?

Hi all, I just picked these speakers up yesterday. I ended up getting them for $550. Yes, they are beat up, but the important thing is the sound; and they sound phenominal! I haven't noticed any issues with the "distorted" woofer yet, but I may replace it some time down the road.

They didn't include the plastic feet, so I will have to do something about that. Does anyboby know if there are some generic speaker spikes that would fit in the threaded inserts?