Thanks to all who made this weekend so wonderful.

It took a lot for me to be able to get out of town this weekend, and I debated on whether to go or not. I am so glad that I did.

My oldest son, 12, said that he wanted to go to. His younger brother, 6, of course, also wanted to go. At first, I was not sure how all of that would work out...

Upon our arrival, we were immed. made to feel like part of a family. I am new to this forum, but I instantly felt like I was an old member of the clan.

Absolutely everyone, from the people at Klipsch itself, to each and every Forum Member, were so kind and nice to me and my boys. It's hard to go to freakin WalMart and not get condescending looks from people when you got the kids with ya. That didn't happen even once.

You all were so nice and fun to be with. Thanks for that.

I too am more impressed with Klipsch than I have ever been. Hey Indy Klipsch Fan, you might know, is that company a publicly traded company. The commitment that they all have makes me want to think about buying some of their stock.

Any way. I had so much fun. I am about to unload the Khorns and put them back in their rightful spot.

Also, thanks to BEC and his son Michael. My speakers have never sounded so good!!! It's like they are brand new. They sound cleaner, like they were covered up with a heavy blanket, and now they are uncovered again.

PS, they put in their modified A crossover and their Crites Tweeter. They would not take money for the instillation itself, which was done at 11 pm till midnight in the kitchen of the farmhouse. I have the same setup on the way for my La Scalas in the back, I cant wait for that either.

Thanks also to Trey for all of his hard work. Thanks also for bringin your rugrats down, my little critters sure had fun playin with them. You have very well behaved and nice kids, you should be proud of the way you are bringin em up. It shows in them, Happy Fathers to all.

Well, I'm sure I'll be typin somethin else up soon.

PS, I'm really sorry that I could not bring the Bose's, If I dissappointed any of you I'm sorry.

God Bless,

Paul

Thank you for bringing your children with you. They were a joy to be around.

They were already asking the right questions and it showed how intelligent

they are. I really liked the way one of your sons said, "Oohh" when Mark

stopped playing a demo in the sound room. As a father of seven myself,

I could very well appreciate what a fine father you are to your children. We

had a blast and it was a pleasure to have met all of you. Happiness always,

Bill and Bette and Jesse

Thanks for mentioning all of that. On the way to Hope, I told the boys that if they were good that we would stop by the Gander Mountain store in Texarkana on the way home and get them some new fishin poles and gear.

They were very good, they usually... are, but sometimes....

So, we got some new fishin stuff yesterday.

I also remember a funny story. The boys fell asleep on Friday night while my new upgraded network and tweeter were being installed.

On Saturday, we went back out there. Michael, my six year old, went into the Khorn room and listened to a song. When it was over, he yelled out: Wow dad, your big boys sound more awsome than they did before!!!!!!!!!!

I thought so too, but it was funny that my six year old could hear a difference.

Another story, last night, I was walking in to the kitchen to eat a wonderful Father's Day dinner prepared by my lovely and beautiful wife ( she might read this one!). My 12 y/o, Paul III, was explaining to our other 6 and 5 y/o boys what an amp was, what it did, and how it made the speakers work. I guess they got the bug too.

Now, my 12 year old, is on the lookout for a good used pair of Heresy's for his room. If any of you know or hear about any in Texas, let me know.

Sure had fun. Paul

Paul,

It was good to meet you and your boys. Couple of smart well behaved little fellows there.

Please send me an email or PM with your address on it. Seems I don't have your address like I thought I did. (Deposited it perhaps).

Bob Crites

Gotta chime in - your oldest boy could not have been more polite. When speaking to me during the Cornscala build, he would say "excuse me", and ask questions in a very reserved and respectful manner. I immediately noticed this, and it is certainly a reflection on your household. Congrats, and thanks for bringing them - I am raising my own boy (now 6) in the same manner and hope to bring him to a gathering one day.

IF you are still interested in my Cornwalls, let me know - you are a short drive from Dallas.

Chris

"Now, my 12 year old, is on the lookout for a good used pair of Heresy's

for his room. If any of you know or hear about any in Texas, let me

know."

I don't know you, have never met you or your sons, but based on what I read on this thread, I'd just about bet that some help comes your way very soon.

Around here good stuff just seems to happen to good people.

You sound like good people.

Michael

• Moderators

Paul,

It was really great to meet you and your sons. Like Michael said I am sure something good will be coming your way.

Thank you for joining our family. We sure are glad you found us in time to make the Pilgramage.

Maybe next year the wife and other two sons can make it. Make sure your wife hears the threads where the other wives opinions of the Pilgramage are noted.

Your sons are true gentlemen, just like you.

P.S. Thanks for bringing the Khorns along for the trip!