Search for the Jubilee

Coytee

I was poking around the internet while at work [:$] I stumbled onto the below.

Click on it & go to page 7 or simply do a "Jubilee" search...

http://archive.dovebid.com/brochure/bro1368.pdf

I just stopped in my tracks... here, 90 miles away from me are THREE Jubilee's for sale... heart pounding I jumped on the phone to nail down some more infomation..

While I was on hold, I looked at the REST of the page and saw when this auction happened...seems I'm a couple days late.

sigh [:(]

Did they sell and for how much?

Greg

No idea. I called them and spoke with them. Seems the more I find out about them, the bigger they are (international).

She said I'd have to send them an email about it so I did. She said depending on what kind of auction it was, they sometimes take posession of said merchandise, or other times, high bidder (even if $1.00) takes it.

Told them I'd wanted to know if it sold, if so, if they could tell me WHO they sold it to (they might be interested in flipping them?)

so, here I sit now & wait for return email that will probably never happen.

Did they sell and for how much?

Greg

No idea. I called them and spoke with them. Seems the more I find out about them, the bigger they are (international).

She said I'd have to send them an email about it so I did. She said depending on what kind of auction it was, they sometimes take posession of said merchandise, or other times, high bidder (even if $1.00) takes it.

Told them I'd wanted to know if it sold, if so, if they could tell me WHO they sold it to (they might be interested in flipping them?)

so, here I sit now & wait for return email that will probably never happen.

I await your next post,should be interesting.

Greg