Good website for those flying!

My uncle Glenn in Pigeon Forge found SeatGuru.com, a cool site that leats you see, by airline and plane, where the good and bad seats are! For a big fella like me, a few inches more leg room means the difference between a good flight and numb legs. I'll tell you, it sorta irks me when little folks get the exit row, crossing their legs and all! I'm usually right behind 'em when they lean their seat back...OUCH! I'm doing good if I can get my wallet out of my pocket (without putting someone's eye out) to get 5 bucks for a screwdriver (to take my mind off my predicament...). Anyway, IMHO, this website provides mandatory info.

My uncle Glenn in Pigeon Forge found SeatGuru.com, a cool site that leats you see, by airline and plane, where the good and bad seats are! For a big fella like me, a few inches more leg room means the difference between a good flight and numb legs. I'll tell you, it sorta irks me when little folks get the exit row, crossing their legs and all! I'm usually right behind 'em when they lean their seat back...OUCH! I'm doing good if I can get my wallet out of my pocket (without putting someone's eye out) to get 5 bucks for a screwdriver (to take my mind off my predicament...). Anyway, IMHO, this website provides mandatory info.

Who would have known that all airplane seats are not created equal.

I know in NYC, the buses have seats with various space allocations on the same bus.

Geez Gregg, pony up for a damn flight that includes your booze and you would'nt have to worry about it Tightwad! [;)]

Don't mean to hijack, but...

Also Professor Fini, I have a question about my grade in your class: Fini Humor 101. I have been a faithful, hard working student that has kept his nose to the grind stone and paid very close attention to my instructor. My grade? Do I pass? Please check my post in the "People that drive with 2 feet" thread in "General" and let me know. [:D]