Klipsch Parts for Various Klipsch Speakers

Frzninvt

This does not look like an auction.

It does not look like a buy it now auction.

Regular actions are problematic, and I'm willing to with draw snip bids that have already been placed before you post links to auction items if someone who sees your post, indicates they need an item and are going for it. Encouraged by you or otherwise.

Having 5 or 10 folks silently moving on a link to an auction you post, just raises the price of the item.

We are not doing forum members justice by setting up senerios that have them bidding on each other.

You're complaining about a long held tradition around here. People offer links to items they find as a courtesy, and people understand perfectly well they may be bidding against other forum members. The alternative is an item potentially lost to someone here who might be looking for it. Please quit policing the site.

You're complaining about a long held tradition around here. People offer links to items they find as a courtesy, and people understand perfectly well they may be bidding against other forum members. The alternative is an item potentially lost to someone here who might be looking for it. Please quit policing the site.

I will wait for the morning auction watch report before placing any bids. I would not want to contribute to rasing the price of an item needed by others.