Bi-Amp for RF-7

Hello

Can anyone in here please give me advise on how to BiAmp for the LF and HF on the RF-7

I have the Harman Kardon Signature 2.1 5 channel power AMP rated 100 watts per channels

- Do I remove or leave jumper cables between HF and LF ?

- Can someone please tell me where i can buy the gold plated jumper between LF and HF on the back of my RB-5 II bookshelf speaker.

Thanks

I'm far from the expert but isn't bi-amping when you use two amps, one for the low frequencies and one for the high? If so the jumpers must be removed. Also the flat metal jumpers can be substituted with two ordinary very short speaker cables.

To bi-AMP you will need two identical amplifiers, one amplifying only the woofers, one amplifying only the tweeters.

To bi-WIRE you need to remove the jumpers connecting LF and HF. Connect two wires to each output on your receiver. Then connect one to the positive HF, positive LF, negative HF, negative LF.

You can call Klipsch and the parts department should be able to get you the jumpers for your RB-5s.

THANKS ALL FOR THE HELP

i DO KNOW THAT I CAN SUBTITUBBE A SHORT REGULAR SPEAKER CABLE/WIRE FOR THE JUMPER , BUT JUST WANTED MY SPEAKERS TO LOOK LIKR ORIGINAL THAT'S WHY I ASK WHERE CAN I BUY THEM...

DOES HARMAN KARDON SIGNATURE 2.1 EFFICIENT ENOUGHT TO DRIVE THE RF-7

SHOULD I BE EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO BI-AMP THE LF AND HF

THANKS AGAIN

Being a former user of tri amping for rock band PA systems; I just do not see it for 2 channel.

Get one good amp and call it a day; let the speaker network do its job.

Try tubes inexpensively in the form of a properly updated vintage

Scott, Fisher, Pilot or other integrated amp or reciever.