Another Klipschorn ebay scam?

Cornwalled

As a Seller, it is the most frustrating thing about eBay. It confuses honest buyers who are fairly new to the game as they are not sure what is real and what is a fake. I see my pics all the time offered by these creeps and it is a waste of time and effort by all.

The easy way to report these if you care to do so is to scroll down yo the bottom of a listing, where you can click on the link to Report this item;

What else can you do?

Go backs.gifBack to list of items | Ask seller a question | Add to Calendar | Report this item | Printer Version | Email to a friend

Boxed messages when the show up and you click on the LISTING POLICY VIOLATIONS;

Next box will show

Circumvention of eBay fees, Click on that and then;

Offering Merchandise Outside of eBay;

You will then be propmted to hit a link to EMAIL US.

Ebay does act quickly in most cases when you tell them someone is trying to circumvent fees as it is now costing them!

It is fast and simple process that does not require you to use the LIVE CHAT. It takes less than 30 seconds and if we all start doing it, maybe eBay will do something about it!

I have also requested that they provide software that will not allow others to copy OUR pictures. I know there is some out there but I don't know what it is called. If someone tries to copy your pictures, a notice will pop up stating something like OOPS, Take your own picture! This would not sold all problems but without quality pictures, these guys would certainly be out of business. It must be lucrative as the posting s are getting worse.

The same guy has been listing things under McIntosh for some time now also. It is always the same price 399.99 for 10k amps and such.

I have been reporting it to ebay the same way as mentioned above. They do get taken off pretty quick after that. I did it yesterday to him. They took it off. In 15 mins he had more of the same stuff up under a different ebay name. He's pretty quick at it!

So, why don't we all try to send the report messages to ebay and beat him back a little.

Would be nice to get a Mac amp for 400 bucks though...

Paul