Better than Brilliant Pebbles!!!!

rockbobmel

No comment on the CD cleaning kit, but................Rub alittle of Cal's Snake oil on those outlet covers, and they would really shine................

Rockbobmel.........You must be riding the hell out of your Bike, your not on here much anymore................How's that working out?...........Great summer for it.......

I saw these tonight. Thought I would share the light...!!

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc.pl?accstwek&1156217494&1155959314

Dear sir, Thanks for this special product. It creates a new sonic experience for me in a way hard to explain. The system now sounds more natural, and more analog with a soundstage presented in an integrated holistic way. Thanks again. Alvin

Positive by Buyer Alvin66 (6) on 08-16-06 re: Accessory

No comment on the CD cleaning kit, but................Rub alittle of Cal's Snake oil on those outlet covers, and they would really shine................

Rockbobmel.........You must be riding the hell out of your Bike, your not on here much anymore................How's that working out?...........Great summer for it.......

Thanks for asking.. Yeah, I have put nearly 3,000 miles on it since I got it. June 1st!. I took the Riders Safety Course also, that included my license. Lots of fun, and getting pretty good at it.

Are you riding?

Thanks for asking.. Yeah, I have put nearly 3,000 miles on it since I got it. June 1st!. I took the Riders Safety Course also, that included my license. Lots of fun, and getting pretty good at it.

Are you riding?

No Sir I'm not..............had a Honda 750 4cylinder 30 years ago, damn near killed myself on it...........gave up the 2 wheel experience.......Just not for me............Cars are my weakness............Love my 79 Porsche 911........Sold a 76 Vette......bought the 911.............Enjoy your Bike........Fall is coming and We live in a beautiful part of the country............Great riding in the Fall...............Be Safe

Nice lookin 911

About those cover plates. I ordered them for all of the sockets in all of my rooms. It seems to make me feel better when I just walk in the room. I almost feel more "holistic" or something. I had no idea they could make such a huge change in my life.

Seriously, does anyone actually buy these or those goofy little pebbles?

I guess someone does, or they wouldn't be selling them. But it seems like that if someone was sophisticated enough to be searching audiogon, they wouldn't be so stupid as to buy plate covers...

Paul

What gets me is that will nearly every product, they say something like:

Gives deeper bass, blacker blacks, tighter bass, etc.

I guess they just read some reviews on gear in Stereophile and put it down for the crappola they sell.

It would be funny to write a review: this product presents an entirely new organic atmosphere to the presentation of the various fluctuating stages of the flow of the music. Purples are purpleier, reds are redder, greens become bluer, while whites dull only slightly. Smells seem sharper, or is that last night's dinner finally kicking in? Vision becomes clearer, my nearsightness seems to have gone. The sound stage is deeper yet more up front. The trebles are crisply like. The mids are seemingly right there in the middle. The lows sound almost like bass type sounds. I almost got the impression there was a stereo type effect going on. The signal is more clear than ever. My wife even noticed. She wondered where the ones that matched the rest of the house went to. Said we paid good money for those and they looked better. But I told her, But listen to the rainbow of colorful sounds, taste the music, smell the .....

Stupiferously amazed and awed:

Paul

Well, it does make it sound more Natural. The other day the Rolling Stones were over at the house, did a few numbers in the den... The sound I now get with the special covers literally sounds just like the Stones did live.

Of course, after the short gig, the boys wanted to show them the really cool treehouse we are building out back. Obviously, only my boys were allowed by contract to actually climb up the tree...

Well, it does make it sound more Natural. The other day the Rolling Stones were over at the house, did a few numbers in the den... The sound I now get with the special covers literally sounds just like the Stones did live.

Of course, after the short gig, the boys wanted to show them the really cool treehouse we are building out back. Obviously, only my boys were allowed by contract to actually climb up the tree...

40+ Years of taking Chances.............the Rolling Stones......the Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World.............Keith Richards is the Man...........