Anyone buyin' a PS3?

damonrpayne

Steven,

I saw in an interview with Square/Enix people that FFXIII is like 4% done for PS3 right now. EBGames is estimating the release as Dec 2007! Lame, I wish it'd been a launch title.

Oh hell, by next Christmas, PS3 should be in plentyful supply - plenty of time to play through FFXII in the mean time (as soon as I can find a damn copy - just checked Best Buy (should see all the campers out front already - should've snapped a quick pix with my cellphone) - but still no copy there).

Talk about making money:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-PLAYSTATION-3-CONSOLE-60GB-PS3-PREMIUM-FREE-S-H_W0QQitemZ230049396649QQihZ013QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Darn thing went for $89,000,100.00 Million USD. Kataguri was right, this a launch I will remember for ever and ever and ever...... and Im guessin Peter Moore or Bill Gates bought this one.

Talk about making money:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-PLAYSTATION-3-CONSOLE-60GB-PS3-PREMIUM-FREE-S-H_W0QQitemZ230049396649QQihZ013QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Darn thing went for $89,000,100.00 Million USD. Kataguri was right, this a launch I will remember for ever and ever and ever...... and Im guessin Peter Moore or Bill Gates bought this one.

Invalid item, ebay must have removed it because it was probably fake.

• 2 weeks later...