I have more BASS then you!

Jay481985

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to start fishing the breaks...I have a tendency to want to heave my line to the breaks on some African shore line.

Very nice!

Phil

Take the time to cast a line...........Kids old enough to take with you? Could be fun Dad, you can watch Pink Floyd anytime..........Kids grow up quick, and then they're gone....trust me, empty nester.......I miss the noise and confusion.........

I need to start fishing the breaks...I have a tendency to want to heave my line to the breaks on some African shore line.

Very nice!

Phil

Take the time to cast a line...........Kids old enough to take with you? Could be fun Dad, you can watch Pink Floyd anytime..........Kids grow up quick, and then they're gone....trust me, empty nester.......I miss the noise and confusion.........

Your right OldB, I had kids late so I'm old enought to realize just that and actually very much enjoy them...then you go and talk obout PF and Jay talks about fishing....

Really though they are 7 and 5 so the patience thing is a little short. I'm going to take them soon enough. Last fall I took them to a trout farm and they got to catch a 2 pounder each pretty quickly and they had a ball. I think if I could get them on a croaker or spot run at the beach they would be "hooked"...pun intended!!!

Phil