CP1, Indy, What's in Anderson, In?

3dzapper

Well, u can visit us... LOL your always welcome..

Anderson is a nice sleepy lil college town about what Mike... 30- 45 north of Indy?

Anderson University and a another Christian one very famous Music program think Sandi Patti, Gaither Brothers, Amy Grant etc etc... Huge Christian international ministry too.

You will be fine.. Possibly hot yes.. but fine..

You can expect tours of two of Indy's finest All-Klipsch Home Theatre systems. I dunno, not much in Anderson, it's about 45 or so from Indy- straight interstate. We can show ya a good time some evening if that's what yer talking about. Like Indy said, it's kind of a sleepy little burg, nearly on the outskirts of our fair city and the NE suburbs creep steadily outwards.

They have moved the Brickyard race to late July for next year, so at least you should not be competing with that for hotel space. And yes it should be hot and humid, though it wasn't bad this summer.

Michael

• Moderators

You're funny, colter. I think I'd mentioned before that I'm from Fishers? Born and raised in Carmel, though. Same thing...although I can remember when Fishers was a four-way stop sign in the middle of corn fields. [:)]

Thanks. When we come out, I'd enjoy meeting you all and the grand tour.

The IBO is supposed to reveal what deals Anderson has worked out for accomodations and shoot venues soon. We will most likely drive out in one day, 16 hrs, and take two days for the return trip stopping over at camp in Pa about 7 hours from home.

Rick

You're funny, colter. I think I'd mentioned before that I'm from Fishers? Born and raised in Carmel, though. Same thing...although I can remember when Fishers was a four-way stop sign in the middle of corn fields. [:)]

yup, I remember driving around there when Sahms diner on the corner was the only thing for miles and miles and miles

Remember the Northside Drive-in?

• Moderators

yup, I remember driving around there when Sahms diner on the corner was the only thing for miles and miles and miles

Remember the Northside Drive-in?

And Sahms is still there, but a little more than a diner!

Heck yeah--near 96th off Westfield Blvd (or Rangeline...I never quite know what it's called at that stretch)... I grew up off 116th and Rangeline... I distinctly remember seeing The Love Bug and 101 Dalmations, and The Children horror flick (how's that for diversity??)..probably when I was about 9 or 10 years old. Ah, those were the days.