Curtains are in... WOW

IndyKlipschFan

95%, huh? methinks you're QUITE DONE!

I've got a killer cold today- it was very cold and misty last night at the show and I was out much too late (but being good)- will come by for the game today and get some snaps but we might have to forego formal room pix til next week.

M

" Its likely to be far cheaper than crushed velvet methinks."

You can do velvet pretty cheaply if you get it on sale. For example...

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductsHOM.aspx?ItemID=0fbd131&GrpTyp=ENS&mscssid=6da6acd4ca6214a9580050e4b519127baxMnVNoVzayWxMnVNoVzayo200B6EB2847550E24E794DCF587A5BC412760627515&CmCatId=SearchResults|SearchDepartment

Is on sale right now. I have this in my theater. The 'Magic Pleat' stuff looks great.

The front half of the theater is in the Deep Black and the back half is in the Wine. They are hung over Acoustic foam.

For those with front projection setups this stuff sucks up light like crazy so it helps increase ANSI contrast on screen from cutting down on reflections within the room. If I dim my lights down I can get to the point of still being able to see others within the room but not being able to make out the walls.

For acoustics it helps a little too but doesn't suck up sound as well as the foam.

Shawn