My wife NOW understands!!!!

PhilMays

Dtel,

It's funny, she now looks over my shoulders somtimes to read a post.

It's like fishing for a the big granddaddy whopper that no one can catch.

Good bait... patience.... theres a nibble.... patience...took the bait and playing with it...starting to run...Set the hook now....let them take the line....loosen the drag....and when they can no longer fight...bring it home!

She reads over your shoulder? Ooops, better be careful what I write...............Does she know about the Girlfriend?????????..................

Dtel,

Good bait... patience.... theres a nibble.... patience...took the bait and playing with it...starting to run...Set the hook now....let them take the line....loosen the drag....and when they can no longer fight...bring it home!

She reads over your shoulder? Ooops, better be careful what I write...............Does she know about the Girlfriend?????????..................

Ummm...yea now she does!

• Moderators

Dtel,

Ummm...yea now she does!

Well it's always better to have the girlfriend's approved by the wife also .

She just tends not to like my taste ! Still breathing.

As far as being online in here.... You could be away from your family, out late at night sometimes doing a lot more harm than trying to build something FOR you and your family to enjoy.... together.... Just a thought?

Yes, it is a crazy hobby. Yes maybe 1 - 3% out of a hundred get it. If that. But it keeps you home.

Once I started the Home Theatre I hardly ever leave the house.........I don't have the Best system, but it beats the ones I see at others homes.........Really nice for movies....much rather watch at home, than go out to see movie...........Really starting to like 5.1 on concert DVD's.....took awhile.....to get it adjusted right............Just another something to dump your money in.........always something to suck up the money.......Stereo's and Cars.....It's only money......right??? Faster......Louder......Bigger......More Efficient use of energy........How Fast........How much Power.........How much you got to Spend ??????

trust me.. I have been in some systems in HT's well over 200k, it just gets nuts at some point too. Is it THAT much better?? Is the popcorn that much better too? NO

At some point, there is a point of no return too. heheheheheh

Maybe the thread should be "my wife accepts me for who I am.. reguarless if she fully understand me or not" LOL Ah, THAT is the key...

"My wife accepts me for who I am"................Yeah Right........until you put a set of La Scalas in the basement room, and tell her, they're yours.........Right out the window with your stupid My wife accepts me crap...........Boy, it was pretty cold around here last night, real cold.......if you know what I mean...[;)]...Teenager speakers........Teenager thoughts.....Shot Down in Flames, go play with your speakers........You guys feelin' me yet???....Had to fess up, told her they aren't mine.......Still pretty cold.....because I lied about the speakers......Guess I'll go play with the speakers.........Accepts Me Indeed.......

OK sometimes you can go into piss her off mode././ nothing like Saving Private Ryan at 120 db hahahahahahahaha. I woudln't suggest it at 1 am though... hahahahaha

The again, I would never stoop so low to say Michael Bolton / Kenny G dvd night either... UNLESS she plans to share a whole bottle of wine with you... hahahahaha