Jay481985

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did I miss something ?

Nacho Grande' mentions pics of Ears hideout .

I did not see them .

Pics please ....

Oh great ,just great. Now Mucho Natchos Burritos did it! [:$] El Mundo ...de Sol Patatos Sinor Natchos,viva la republica de la REVOLUCION!!

Autrement dis,m'eva mettere mon poing dans ton visage.Tais toei,ferme ton visage.

No no Danley,too low key,where is my nice fat woofer I can see and impress the guests?

Seriously,the ANADA is my style of sub,direct radiating using major displacement and a simple design.It will be capable of close tp 120dB even in the abyss region(16Hz).At least,considering the room gain and the optimal spot will be reserved for them,HGS18 and Aerial S12 kicked out to a lesser spot.

TC Sounds has an absolute killer sub here.No replacement for displacement.

Is this THE best home-audio subwoofer on the market in terms of specs? Also, how would it pair up with the speakers from the THX-Ultra2 System? Possibly overpowering or would it be a match made in heaven? How 'bout the high end speakers from the reference line as well?

What kind of amp(s) would you use to run this system? Crown? Or would a high output HT Reciever work as well?

I know I sound like a damn n00b (because I am), but this is still interesting as hell for pions such as myself who could only dream to afford something like that.

The best,nobody tested all subs and did all the important measurments to clearly select THE single best sub.

For any serious HT or music system you NEVER EVER use a receiver,bring the Denon 5806 and my array of D2 Statement combined with several massive power amps makes these super receivers seem low end.

Crown is a good choice,their power amps do the job and take little space.So multiples can be installed in a restricted space.

Is this THE best home-audio subwoofer on the market in terms of specs? Also, how would it pair up with the speakers from the THX-Ultra2 System? deeper and louder. remember this is a big heavy sub where the thxultra 2 was still made as small as possible. Possibly overpowering or would it be a match made in heaven? better to overpower then underpower cause you can adjust the gain if its overpowering. How 'bout the high end speakers from the reference line as well?

What kind of amp(s) would you use to run this system? Crown? Or would a high output HT Reciever work as well? crown xti4000, if you are rich each sub gets a crown xti 4000

I know I sound like a damn n00b (because I am), but this is still interesting as hell for pions such as myself who could only dream to afford something like that.