NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD: HOPE PILGRIMAGE MOVIE!!!!

picky

EDIT: ALL 13 CLIPS ARE READY FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD!!! (Friday 10/20)

DIRECT LINK: http://forums.klipsch.com/files/18/files/category1046.aspx or go up to the "Files" Tab above.

I hope everyone enjoys the clips. Thanks to Trey and Paladin (and the lawyers) for making this possible!

Those who are interested in owning a copy of the DVD, please go here:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/permalink/793503/809387/ShowThread.aspx#809387

One main thing I regret is that I forgot to add the song credits at the end of the video. I normally do list them but I got in a hurry and forgot to. So, here is a list of the song credits:

Listed in the order of appearance:

1) "If you want to get to Heaven" - The Ozark Mountain Daredevils

2) "Saber Dance" - Leonard Skatkin anf the London Philharmonic

3) "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" - KT Tunstall

4) "Midnite Sun" - Diana Krall

5) "Plush" (Acoustic) - Sone Temple Pilots

6) "Stoned" - Dido

7 & 8) 2 Songs by guests: Pail

9 & 10) 2 Songs by guest: Worhtless Dave

11 & 12) 2 Songs by guests: Hazy Jane

13) Closing song: "I'm Outta Love" - Anastacia

ENJOY! -Glenn

Original Post:

All: It appears that Trey has begun loading the 13 segments of the 71 minute movie I produced for the 2006 Klipsch Hope Pilgrimage DVD. It is in reduced resolution from that of the DVD but still, very watchable. Try running your Windows Media Player at "View > Video Size > 200%" The movie represents about 11-1/2 weeks of part-time work I put in on the post-production. It was a blast to work on!

If you'd care to download and view segment one (10 mb), click on the "Files" tab near the top of the forum pages. A list of the available movie clip downloads will be displayed. As of right now, one is listed: "Movie 1". You may also save it to your hard drive by right-clicking on the download button and choosing "Save Target As..."

Thanks to Trey for getting this all set up for us! I'm confident there will be more to follow.

A little background:

I shot 7 hours of video while my wife and I were in Hope (Thursday evening through Sunday morning) back in June. The Saturday night concert was 3-hours long, alone. There were three musical groups and each one played for an hour. The finished movie is a compilation of these 7 hours of video and it includes two songs from each of the musical groups, all compressed down to a 71-minute presentation.

Everything was shot in native, Hi-Definition, Widescreen (16:9). The DVD is produced in standard NTSC resolution. Trey has a copy the full movie in both, 16:9 Widescreen and 4:3 Letter-boxed Full Screen versions. It is completely up to Klipsch to decide wheither it will offer copies of the DVDs. I have granted them duplication rights.

Photo courtesy of Verna (Mrs. Picky)...

post-10177-13819311303244_thumb.jpg

iwillwalk: I think I understand what you are talking about, and normally, I would be game for something like that. I hope you will understand that I've already put nearly 15 weeks of my free-time into editing what I've already got. In fact, I just completed an additional 4 evenings of editing to send a DVD of each 1-hour concert performance to each of the 3 bands so they can review their performances and as a way of thanking them for playing for us. I will be mailing the 3 DVDs to Trey on Monday. So, the thought of doing even more editing on this 71-minute monster (that was made from 7-hours of tape) really does not intrigue me right now.

If you have a Windows or Apple PC, the files being placed by Klipsch should be viewable on your computer and that was our original goal. After Trey's crew has posted all 13 of the segments, we'll have accomplished what we set out to do. Going beyond that, I would prefer not to have my work posted on another site, such as current.tv. This movie is my way of paying respect and thanks to the people of Klipsch and I feel that it only belongs on their site (or on one of my own). It is my gift to them. In short: It now belongs to them. Thanks for your suggestion. I hope you are not offended by my answer. -Glenn

• 2 weeks later...

I just spoke with Trey on the phone and the lawyers just gave approval for Klipsch to host all 13 movie clip segments from the video I did. Also, Trey has posted info about sending out DVDs to forum members. So, check this LINK for details. The clips should be posted to the "FILES" Tab above, later this week.

-Glenn

I noticed this afternoon (Friday 10/20) that Paladin, the web wizard, has placed all 13 of my video clips up under the "Files" tab above and are ready on two pages for you to download.

Direct Link: http://forums.klipsch.com/files/18/files/category1046.aspx

I hope everyone enjoys the clips. Please send some feedback to me or feel free to post your comments. Thanks to Trey and Paladin (and the lawyers) for making this possible!

The main thing I regret is that I forgot to add the song credits at the end of the video. I normally do list them but I got in a hurry and forgot to. -Glenn