Place your bets!

damonrpayne

Last year we had fun with a "When will Damon's house get done" thread. Now it is time for the "when will Damon's home theater get done" thread.

Current status:

The room is framed and insulated with all the wiring ran. Thursday the drywall is delivered and I will begin hanging it. I and my help intend to work as many nights and weekends as is possible finishing drywall and the Mrs. is standing by with paint rollers. Thursday they are also out to measure for carpet. By the end of the day today I will have ordered my projector/screen/bracket and remaining speakers.

Place your bets! A bottle of fine Wisconsin wine goes to the closest person.

I dunno, Indy claims his room is still not done.

I get the feeling that there is no 'completion' date for HT. So you need to define 'completed'

Perhaps, fully audio/video operational (without upgraditis), walls finished and trimmed, seating installed.

We can leave out the final decorating.

M

A bottle of fine Wisconsin wine goes to the closest person.

That's really funny! Does it have that cheese curd flavor?

We have a couple of pretty decent wineries about 20 minutes from me. No cheese flavor.

Damon,

Only kidding with you. I lived in Waterloo for a few years, and all we had there was a pickle factory. We have a winery within a few miles of where I live in North Georgia, although I have never tried any yet.

Bruce

• 1 month later...