From joy to sadness in a few minutes

TheEAR

I'm not familiar with Tenor, be cool if you could post some pics of it/them??

Tenor amps are quite complex,look at the inards of a classic tube amp,then look inside a Tenor! A world of complexity strikes you,only Tenor's techs should ever touch these.

You know, there IS a reason why a lot of people prefer tube amps with straight forward point-to-point wiring over "complex" designs. Just because one disign is more complex than the other doesn't always mean it's better.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing your amps or anything, just making a statement. [;)]

tenor sounds great

Update on Tenor Audio Inc.

Tenor Audio Inc. legally ceased to exist as of late 2004. Over the last few months the original principles have organized themselves to provide service on any of the original Tenor Audio Inc. products.

Michel Vanden Broeck, the original circuit designer for Tenor Audio Inc, has established a service center with all the necessary parts and equipment to service Tenor Audio Inc. products. Michel will be assisted by Stephane Vermette, also formally of Tenor Audio Inc. The service center is housed in a newly opened high-end store in Montreal. We are confident that Tenor Audio Inc.s original high quality service standards will be maintained for any repairs that you need. It is for obvious reasons and with deep regret that we can no longer honour any repairs under Tenor Audio Inc.s warranty.

There has been a ground swell of support from all our former customers and dealers hoping that Tenor Audio Inc can be revived and for that we are most thankful. We are examining possible ways to re-establish design and production but it is too early to make commitments at this time.

In the mean time we would like to give special thanks to all of our customers, dealers and reviewers for their incredible support and look forward to talking with you in the future.

You need to see the whole picture, not just give opinions based on what you have no direct experience with.What is complex in the Tenor amps is not what lies in the signal path,it is the voltage regulators.

The Tenor 15W OTL like Lamm's low power amps are the purist amps like no other.I will be buying speakers with no crossovers just for these.As pure as it gets

Bashing Tenor amps,sure be my guest you will be bashing the BEST. .Lamm and Tenor.There is a reason these are so prised among those with the means to buy any amp they desire.

Once again, you take what I say out of context, twist it around and try to make me look like an idiot. Tell me, why do you ALWAYS get extremely defensive everytime I make a post in your threads?

And please read again, I DID NOT say anything about "bashing Tenor". That is all you twisting my words around again.

Calling Tenor the "best" is purely an opinion. Personally, I feel that Halcro could and would walk all over Tenor any day of the week.

Sure, I may not be able to afford that type of exodtic equipment, but at least all of my channels work perfectly! LOL

Oh well, enjoy your day. [:)]

You do not bash but come with some opinion that some Halcro would walk all over a product I have ! No you did not bash my gear,but your in YOUR opinion a Halcro will WALK all over a Tenor.What is this a compliment?

Listen little one,Tenor's OTL power amps are used in the best of the best systems where people have a choice to buy Halcro and Audio Note and anything they want.

Yes I enjoy my day