Happy Birthday Michael

colterphoto1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did get your email but my computer is being finicky....turning itself off randomly. Sometimes I get 5 hours, sometimes I get 30 seconds. Tis a most frustrating thing for someone that practically lives on the computer - I actually have to go outside and tempt fate with that big ball of fire in the sky [6]

But seriously, anytime after Sunday night and preferably sooner than later is good for me. I'd like to be back home around Tuesday/Wednesday. I think you mentioned Monday/Tuesday works well?

• Moderators

I'm listening to some remastered Stones right now and can hear backup vocals and grittiness on the Mellotron that I"ve never heard before. Even at low volumes, these dig deep and remain crystal clear up top. I especially love the Tractrix mid horns, which seem so open and not 'honky' or metallic like the CW's get sometimes. Townsend's Give Blood with Gilmour on chunky guitar is playing now. The bass just rocks with these speakers and I cannot believe the vocal clarity. Great voicing for the layered guitars....

More to follow.

Michael

I could not believe what I just read. Not from a "REAL CW MAN." Now you know what dtel and I have been trying to explain, but couldn't find the right words...I am so glad you like them...

man, I can't wait to swing by now...The Forte's are one of the few Klipsches I haven't heard yet [:o]

(now that's a scary thought....)

Well, things are looking up as far as my plans of going to the '07 Pilgrimage. Maybe I'll have to bring a couple blankets along to transport my Forte IIs for you to hear!