Gears of War

dblue

OK, got Gears of War, have been playing it online and off this week...this game is unbelievable. I'd say it's easily the best game Epic has put out, and easily the best game on 360. A masterpiece.

Online 4 on 4 (sound like a small amount of players, but once you play and 'get' the mechanics, you'll see why)

Online co-op through the entire campaign. Someone can join you at any time thorugh the single player campaign. Nice.

Best graphics EVER. Any system, including PC. Amazing:

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/747/747891/imgs_1.html

AMAZING 5.1 sound....everything is totally positional. I know most XBOX and 360 games support DD 5.1, but this is a step up in impact and quality from anything else I've heard.

Bottom line, if you have a 360, GET THIS GAME. I'll see you online.

• 2 weeks later...

Gears of War...are you kidding,it is a KILLER game in any respect and blows the doors off anything on the PS3 and new Nintendo to bits.

Gears of War is a masterpiece,the graphics and overall design are ...KILLER

This game is reason alone to buy a 360! A solid 9.5/10 .

With FEAR and Oblivion it is one of the best looking games ever.

The latest firmware update (about a month ago) now lets you select 1080p as an output resolution. If you have it hooked up to the internet and have an xbox live account, the update comes in automatically. This includes the free 'silver' xbox live accounts.

• 1 month later...

I got hooked on this game too. I dropped Call of Duty 3 and has been playing this game since the first time I got it. SP and COOP was really kewl. MP is great too but be ready for some shocker because some players are just wild (lots of tea bagging and some other insane stuff).

<-- really funny imo!