Best Buy

srphelps

Hi All

I bought the synergy quintetts (forgive my spelling) 3 one of the sats was broke I took it to BB on 10/28/2006 and they heehawd around for about 4.5 hours insisting that I deal with klipsch directly but Klipsch said it needed to be taken to BB NOW today they tell me that the speaker has been sent 3 days ago but I called them 4 days ago they told me the speaker was sent 3 days ago plus there making me deal with the GEEK SQUAD

anybody have any idea what I can do

Klipsch guys if your looking please take your wonderful speakers out of Best Buy there giveing you a bad name[;)]

I called Klipsch before I left for BB and I know klipsch is a AWSOME company!!! (there following is a touch disterbing) LOL but here is the info you asked for: BEST BUY MANHATTAN KS. 329 TUTTLE BLVD. MANHATTAN KS 66502--5980 (785)539-2674

But what can you do to help me if i may ask

If you need th SO# let me know

• Moderators

Sorry about the trouble. If you are under warranty, BBY absolutely is required to help you. I can get you the corporate headquarters 800 number when I'm back in the office on Monday. Please email me to remind me amy.unger@klipsch.com

Thanks!

That's what we are talking about. Klipsch does care!!!

You have purchased speakers from one of the finest companies around!!!

you know what i think I THINK klipsch is the best company i have ever delt with. with that said i think Klipsch NEEDS to buy the RADIO SHACK company and turn them in to little Klipsch stores all across America. THAT WAY I would not have deal with best buy anymore. I would have access to Klipsch without driving 90 miles!!! LAUGH ALL YOU WANT but think about it.. there are managers and employees all across this country just in this Forum alone

THANKS FOR HEARING MY LATE NIGHT FANTASY

Here hear, Fantastic Idea, well said. I couldn't agree more. Ever since Flip's in St. Louis went out of business, buying your product has been absolutely the most Horrible experience I've ever endoured. Let's face it Best Buy just plain Sucks. The boutique stores that "claim" to carry your products DON'T, and I'm sorry, I'm not going to spend $7500.00 for a pair of speakers that I cannot see, touch, or most importantly "Hear". I think srphelps idea about placing your products into Radio Shack is an excellant idea, as Radio Shack requires their clerks to be well versed in the products they sell.

you know what i think I THINK klipsch is the best company i have ever delt with. with that said i think Klipsch NEEDS to buy the RADIO SHACK company and turn them in to little Klipsch stores all across America. THAT WAY I would not have deal with best buy anymore. I would have access to Klipsch without driving 90 miles!!! LAUGH ALL YOU WANT but think about it.. there are managers and employees all across this country just in this Forum alone

THANKS FOR HEARING MY LATE NIGHT FANTASY

Plus.....if Klipsch had controlling interest in Radio Shack, then it would open the door for all us "tweakers" and give us ready access to Klipsch replacement drivers & such.

Oh - and let's not even mention being able to buy RTA Jubilee or Belle kits.

Ah yes - I can see it now..........Klipsch Shack. [:)]

Tom