Wanting a tube sub to match with my reference fronts, center and rears

twisted1272

I have bought my speakers once section at a time so I could get what I wanted. The reference front towers with rs surrounds and rc center. Anyhow, finally going to get my sub and due to lack of room for a square sub box, going to need a tube sub 10" or 12". Wanting to spend around $500 maybe up to $700.00. Is this possible to get a nice sounding sub or should I wait until I can spend more and nice sounding I mean rattle my house if possible. Ty for any insight you can lend my way

Well, HSU and Adire had some cylinders which have since been discontinued but I thought I'd mention them anyways.

The HSU TN-1220 or the TN-1220HO

and

The Adire Audio Sadhara, which may be difficult to find if at all.

The best bet is an SVS as they are good performers, well made, and readily available (still in production).

In the new section there is only one brand left,SVS. HSU stopped making tube subs! I was suprised as they are slightly superior SQ wise to SVS(sound quality...to my ears).

I think HSU makes the best sounding inexpensive vented subs on the market! Many who have heard many subs will say the same. SVS makes the best value HT subs on the market,and both work very well for the opposite. [:D]