PROBLEM: there is a mouse in my subwoofer, help

Tostitos

I will now offer my services.

I will arrive in complete CAMO gear...You want know I'm there.

I will initially use a 243 in a sniper position and try this for a while. If he ousmarts me (and they usually do) I will then try my 375 H & H Magnum for some load close in real bang em up attempts. Usually this doesn't work either. I will then go to my 45 Long Colt and 45 ACP for some 20 foot shots. It has never worked wither but while I'm there.

I will then try some really nifty hand to hand with a deer knife, bayonet, and toenail clippers. If that doesn't work, and I can only assume it will not, I will be forced to use some heavy explosives.

I have found that this ususlly does not work either, but now he will not have a place to come back to. WALA no mouse problem....I'm on the way!

Will you duct tape trauma plates to your chest? Mice can be very clever and are known to make use of .308s.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh man.

My sub doesn't work. Everything else works but no sub.

Is it possible that in reassembly I did something to cut it off?

If I put it together that would be the correct answer. I only have to assume you, and the mouse are smarter than that.

I bet the bass is really effecting his home life and he simply unglugged the positive lead. It has to be frustrating to the mouse to try to take a dump on your speaker while it's bouncing him all around