FS MMF 2.1 TT + Grado Cart + NAD PP2 PhonoPre

seti

Firesale price dropped to $300

I live in a 114yo home and the floors are not condusive to having a turntable. I think I have run the table for a couple hourse when I was home alone. This is the table that I brought to Hope, AR 2004 and 2006. It is a good starter rig and I am selling the lot together. Kaiser has listened to it more than I have lol : (

The table is not in perfect condition but it sounds good and would be a great starter table. My ex-roomate broke a piece off of the dustcover so a new one is recommended. It also has 2 little dings on the front corner top of the table. It will be packed very carefully. I do not want to sell seperately.

MMF 2.1

Grado Platnum Ref Cart very very low around 50 hours(with box)

NAD PP2 Phono Pre(with box)

$300

I will post pics if I can but the forum has not let me on my last couple attempts.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Does the cool pink formica table come with?

Seti, good luck on the sale!!

LOL Amy brought the pink table home when she mentioned it on the phone she said it was red LOL thats ok because the speakers that will be coming home are small : )

I would like to keep the TT but I do not own enough vinyl to justify crawling under the house to add support or to hang the table from 11.5ft ceilings. I can always got o kaisers house when I want to hear a killer vinyl rig. 

Does the cool pink formica table come with?

Seti, good luck on the sale!!

BTW this is to fund that amp rebuild I have already chickened out on : ) If I want something done right pay someone elseto do it LOL. I will purchase an amp kit of some form instead of rebuilding an old amp to start off.