Price for RC-35,bad deal?

calvinb4

I am hoping you folks can help me out.I live in central Canada and only have 1 Klipsch dealer thats anywhere close to me.He is offering a RC-35 (that is a demo unit) for $430.He showed me his wholesale ordering book and it showed his buying price per unit as $400(in 2005) and MRSP. as $690.I thought it was a great deal till i saw a used one on ebay for under $200! I want a KLipsch centre speaker for sure!..but should i look at a different or newer model?Any better deals out there for us Canadians?Thanks for any info!

Right now you can buy a NEW (with full warranty) Klipsch rc-35 from acousticsounddesign.com. I bought my rs-35 from them but I first contacted Klipsch and asked if there was any internet sites that are klipsch certified and they gave me acousticsounddesign.com. I received them quickly (of course that depends on where you live...they are located in Las Vegas) and the shipping was free. My price was $350 per pair for the rs-35. Right now the rc-35 is $299.00 with free shipping.