Colterphoto1 in Nawlins...

IndyKlipschFan

• Moderators

I am extremely grateful to Elden. He spent a lot of time convincing me to snorkel, even though he knew how fearful I was. He stood by patiently and waited for me to overcome the fears and then he showed me a world that I had only seen photographs. The opporunity to view the underwater world was "life changing". Thank you.

True love spoken from a wife....

That would be UNCLE Elden. But kind words for a very gentle and loving guy (I know you try to act tough, it's not you)

Excuse me Michael. You need to slow down a little when you read our posts.

I am the one Elden convinced to go snorkeling. Indy's assessment of my statement was very accurate.

Elden's patience in our "snorkeling adventure" opened a new world for me, in more ways than one. The level of fear Elden helped me to overcome in snorkeling reinforced my trust in him as my life long friend and husband. In addition, the sights of the underwater world gave me a new appreciation for taking time to see the beautiful things in everyday life.

Besides, I have accepted your igoring me in favor of the younger crowd.

He's

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I am extremely grateful to Elden. He spent a lot of time convincing me to snorkel, even though he knew how fearful I was. He stood by patiently and waited for me to overcome the fears and then he showed me a world that I had only seen photographs. The opporunity to view the underwater world was "life changing". Thank you.

That would be UNCLE Elden. But kind words for a very gentle and loving guy (I know you try to act tough, it's not you)

I am the one Elden convinced to go snorkeling. Indy's assessment of my statement was very accurate.

Elden's patience in our "snorkeling adventure" opened a new world for me, in more ways than one. The level of fear Elden helped me to overcome in snorkeling reinforced my trust in him as my life long friend and husband. In addition, the sights of the underwater world gave me a new appreciation for taking time to see the beautiful things in everyday life.

Elden

is a

• Moderators

Elden is

a

• Moderators

Elden

is

• Moderators

Elden is

a

• Moderators