craigslist heresy's Ashville NC 350.00

tuned4life

After trying to find a nice pair of local heresy's I gave up and bought a pair from Ashville NC craigslist. Tried to post the craiglist pic but couldnt get it to load. I sent the seller (2) 27 x 25 x 20 uhaul boxes lined with custum cut 2 inch thick dowboard. 55.00 in the boxes and styrofoam board and 130.00 to ship them there and back. This way I know they wont get damaged in shipping. Heresy prices are all over the place but it seems the nice ones never go for less than 500.00. Hopefully there wont be any surprises.

Here ya go. I like mine alot but they are very sensitive to
placement. Also keep them on the floor or build some factory
dimension risers for them (dimensions easily found using the the Search
function here.

Congrats.

post-14801-13819317837446_thumb.jpg

We should start a "conveyer". My sister lives in Asheville (I saw the speakers and they looked very nice to me) and she could have relayed them to my parents in Winston-Salem. I could have picked them up and relayed them to Charlottesville where another Forum member could have met me to continue the process.....

If we just lived in a perfect world!

Here ya go. I like mine alot but they are very sensitive to placement. Also keep them on the floor or build some factory dimension risers for them (dimensions easily found using the the Search function here.

Congrats.

TheBes,

Very nice wood in that room! I love the walls....Ya gotta remove the foil from the sofa though!!!!!

Actually Phil those arn't mine but the sellers. Pulled it from Craigslist as a courtesy.

I
do remember once my roommate and I hooked up with these two hot
chicks. Was impressed until I got to their apartment. Everything
was covered in plastic, lamps,chairs, sofas etc. All that
squeeking got me nervous.

thanks for posting the pic. I am not very good at the computer. I think its great how some members pic stuff up for others. I would worry that the more vehicles they go in and out of the more chance of a mishap. I had a mishap that if anyone else did it I would have tarred and feathered them. I was carring a 54lb pioneer cs 99a speaker through a doorway and my coat pocket caught on the door knob. I didnt drop the speaker but I did scratch it on the door casing.

Actually Phil those arn't mine but the sellers. Pulled it from Craigslist as a courtesy.

I do remember once my roommate and I hooked up with these two hot chicks. Was impressed until I got to their apartment. Everything was covered in plastic, lamps,chairs, sofas etc. All that squeeking got me nervous.

I saw that movie, Silence of the Lambs, I believe it was!