"Spectacular Christmas present from the wife"

Jim Cornell

I was very shocked when I was at the audio store and mentioned to my wife that I really wished I had this this pioneer ELITE 74TXVI. The wife responed "I will get it for you for Christmas" WOW. This is the top of the line 2006 model I am lucky to have a wonderful wife.

Anyway it looks like I'll be working my way back to the H/T setup, after I learn about all of the features of the pioneer.

Merry Christmas. Jim

post-3695-1381931789584_thumb.jpg

Party poopers......

Anytime a woman gives you audio gear you.

A) Critisise it.

B) Act indifferent.

C) React with such gracious suprise that everything else you have lived your life for up to this very minute pales in comparison.

The correct answer will lead to a long life of happiness. Any of the others lead to nowhere.

Party poopers......

Anytime a woman gives you audio gear you.

A) Critisise it.

B) Act indifferent.

C) React with such gracious suprise that everything else you have lived your life for up to this very minute pales in comparison.

The correct answer will lead to a long life of happiness. Any of the others lead to nowhere.

Not a party pooper, just if it was me buying it for someone or for myself, I would want a model that was not banged up. If it was an open item and the price was reduced, than that is another story. I could live with a few scratches.[;)]